In the Chambers USA 2020 guide, Huie was named a Leading Law Firm in the Litigation: General Commercial practice area, and Alan Thomas was included in the Litigation: General Commercial top-ranked attorneys listing.
The Chambers USA 2020 guide includes:
- Ranked lawyers
– 19,025 total lawyer rankings – an increase from 17,934 last year
– 18,135 different lawyers recognized – an increase from 17,118 last year
– 1,825 newly ranked lawyers – 32% of which are female
- Ranked firms
– 6,695 total firm rankings
– 2,318 different firms recognized – an increase from 2,123 last year
The rankings were compiled by the guide’s independent, London-based publisher, Chambers and Partners. Chambers guides are the culmination of thousands of in-depth interviews by the largest research team of its kind. Chambers is trusted globally to objectively rank the world’s best lawyers and law firms.
Chambers ranks lawyers and law firms on several factors and considerations, all of which are investigated by a research team. Rankings at state-level are based upon the location in which a firm or lawyer practices regardless of where their clients are located or where their deals and cases take place. The ranking tables are compiled through assessment of a firm’s work and opinions from external market sources, with an emphasis on client feedback. Firms and lawyers need to demonstrate sustained excellence in order to be ranked in the guide.